We are currently seeking to recruit an Assembly Fitter to join our assembly team. This role is a key part of our manufacturing process and the successful candidate will work in a fast-paced, team driven environment.
You will work closely with our assembly team leader to help ensure a smooth running of the production process on the assembly floor reaching daily targets.
A background in agriculture whilst not essential would be preferred.
We offer excellent career opportunities with training and attractive benefits.
Location: Bagenalstown, Carlow
Category: Engineering & Electronics, Sales, Supply Chain, Transport, Warehousing & Automotive
Main Duties Include
- Assembly of component parts
- Reaching daily production targets
- Adhere ISO 9001:2015 best practices to improve quality, reliability and performance of machines.
- Maintain standards of health & safety at all times
- Provide support to other team members when necessary.
Hours of Work & Benefits
- Normal Hours: 39 Hours (Monday-Thursday 8am – 5pm) with a 30min lunch break and (Fridays 8am – 1pm)
- Overtime Hours: Time worked over 39hours are paid at time and half. Flexibility to do overtime where necessary is required due to customer demands
- This is a brilliant and supportive environment.
- Training provided, but experience is required.
Interested candidates should submit their CV’s to email@example.com