We are currently seeking to recruit a Production Operator to join our fabrication team. This role is a key part of our manufacturing process and the successful candidate will work in a fast-paced, team driven environment.
You will work closely with our Robotic Welding Programmer to help ensure a smooth running of the production process on the work shop floor reaching daily targets.
We offer excellent career opportunities with training and attractive benefits.
Location: Bagenalstown, Carlow
Category: Engineering & Electronics, Sales, Supply Chain, Transport, Warehousing & Automotive
• Maintain daily flow of workpieces to/from welding robots
• Ensure daily production requirements are met
• Inspect welded parts from robots
• Documents actions by completing production and quality logs
• Ensure work areas is kept clean to a high standard
• Ensure safety standards are maintained at all times
Hours of Work
Normal Hours: 39 Hours
Overtime Hours: Time worked over 39hours are paid at time and half. Flexibility to do overtime where necessary is required due to customer demands
If you are interested in joining our team, please consider submitting your CV.